A dust collector is a system used to enhance the quality of air released from industrial and commercial processes by collecting dust and other impurities from air or gas. The dust catcher has a lot of different types, different types of suitable material, different models to make the fineness of the material according to the customer requirements.
Dust collection is a vital process for coal handling, cement fabrication, metal fabrication, mining, chemical processing, woodworking, pharmaceutical, recycling and agricultural industries, among many others. The particles released during manufacturing processes are hazardous to both worker and equipment health, quickly leading to a number of problems if particles are not captured by dust collection equipment and filtered from facility air. Dust collection addresses this problem by drawing contaminated air through a filter or separator, trapping harmful particles and releasing cleaner air into the atmosphere or back onto the work floor.
(1) It is the static classification to break up the device, no moving parts, reliable and stable, which is conducive to the smooth running of roller press, and increase system throughput;
(2) Simple structure, long life wear parts;
(3) Use a small amount of wind, pressure loss is small;
(4) The product fineness can be adjusted by the wind speed, easy and reliable to adjust it;
(5) Have a drying function.
1. Big crushing ratio, simple structure, reliable operation, simple repair, lower transportation cost.
2. Jaw crusher can be used in all kinds of material being applied for primary and secondary crushing.
3. Long lifespan of wearing parts, simple replacement, big capacity, lower maintenance cost, cost-effective.
4. Competitive price, best quality, big processing capacity, simple craftsmanship.
|Model||Effective Section||Processing Air Quantity(m3/h)||Max. Working Temperature(℃)||Bearable Pressure(Pa)||Air Speed in the Electric Field(m/s)||Designed Efficiency||Dust Content in Feeding Mouth(g/Nm³)||Dust Content in Discharging Mouth(g/Nm³)||Resistance Loss(Pa)|
You can also send a message to us by this email [email protected], we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!